- Pictorial Chart: Guide to the Open Enrollment Period
- Chart: Annual Enrollment Periods
- Chart: Special Enrollment Periods
- Chart: Quick Guide to SEPs
- Narrative: When Can State Government Agencies Help With Part D Issues?
- Fact Sheet: Discretionary SEP Scenarios
- Flowchart: Enrolling in Part D
- Narrative: Enrollment Reconciliation Process
- Guide: Step-by-Step Guide to Enrolling in a Medicare Drug Plan
- Fact Sheet: Who Can Help with Part D Decisions and Actions?
- Presentation: What You Need to Know About Medicare Drug Coverage - This template presentation allows you to customize a consumer presentation for your audience about Medicare Drug Plans. It presents general information about the changes to Medicare, and it also presents a step-by-step process for beneficiaries to follow in order to select a Medicare Drug Plan.
- Presentation: Medicare Rx in 2007
HAP Conference Calls
February 21, 2007: SEPs, The Next Steps
November 15, 2006: Counsel Through: The 2007 Part D AEP
October 18, 2006: Think Twice, Enroll Once
September 20, 2006: Getting Ready for 2007
Back to the top | Back to HAP's Homepage